Today I have what are possibly the yummiest, cutest and easiest snack bites ever!
What You Will Need
-microwave safe bowl
-1 cup dark chocolate
-antioxidant trail mix (found at whole foods or fresh market)
(if you do not have a whole foods or fresh market close by, you can make your own trail mix with almonds, walnuts, craisins, golden raisins, pumpkin seeds, etc.)
What You Will Do
1. place a sheet of wax paper on a cookie sheet.
2. in a mircowave safe bowl, melt the chocolate
3. once completely melted, drop table spoons of the chocolate about 1 in apart
4. place the trail mix onto the chocolate
5. allow to cool for 30 minutes in the fridge or 1 1/2 hours on the counter
this is a super cute gift to give to friends. these little bites are also a great pre/post work out snack or just a yummy treat!
another great alternative to making your own trail mix or buy it from Whole Foods would be to subscribe to
Graze is a bi-weekly or monthly healthy snack subscription box!
you can find my review of Graze here
or you can use my referral code to get your 1st& 5th box free!