1. I feel like this year is flying by. it is i n s a n e to me that it is already July!
2. This month is literally flying by as well! However, a lot has been getting done so I guess I can't really complain.
1. the biggest news of the week (which you probably know if you follow me on Instagram) is that I said YES to the dress! This past weekend, John's momma flew in to go dress shopping and to see our venue. We went to five different dress shops and I finally found the one so, my measurements were sent to AUSTRALIA! and come December, I should have the dress of my dreams!
2. after John's momma left on Monday, Keegan and Same left Wednesday night. Having them here for 15 days was awesome. Unless you're new around here, you know family time makes my heart so full. On the bright side, his momma will be back at the end of August for more wedding shenanigans and we will be seeing his whole family again in October for a huge Disney trip!
|dinner on the last night|
3. with having company for 15 days, we ate like crap. so, I decided that I was going to try my hand at the Military Diet as Ashley has been on and off of it and seemed to really like it. I am not going to lie, the first day was hard but it isn't too bad today. I will be doing a full blog post on it once I have done it a few times.
4. in other wedding news, we did our first registry at Bed, Bath and Beyond-if any of y'all are looking for a good place to register, I highly recommend. a lot of their sets (dish sets/utensil sets/cookware sets/etc.) come with free gifts, coupons, or gift cards for you and the buyer (like, who would pass that up). They also have a post wedding shop day twice a year where you get 25% off anything you did not receive and extra coupons to use on top of that. We are also planning on registering at Target!
While at BB&B, J bought us this adorable tervis set!
5. finally, ICYMI, our wedding party is finalized! see how I asked my girls here. also, while lounging by the pool this weekend, be sure to catch up on these two ladies' blogs!
well, that is all for now! we will be doing our Target registry this weekend then I will be designing our Save the Dates! What will you be up to?!