Happy Friday Loves!
I am so excited because, I have been in Orlando at Disney World since Wednesday with my best friend/twin/maid of honor and, today is my birthday!
In honor of me turning 24 today, I am going to tell you 24 facts about me!
1. I have a love affair with birthday cake flavored ice cream
2. My fear of clowns and needles is unreal
3. In college, I could rap each and every Nicki verse
4. My dream vacation would be to go to Greece
5. Since I was 5, I have dreamt about my wedding and now that dream is coming true
6. It took me 3 tries to get my drivers license
7. Target is my favorite store, ever.
8. Although I have been soda sober for almost 6 years, I crave root beer floats on the daily
9. Trashy reality TV shows are where it's at
10. I always secretly wish that I could have my own drama filled show
11. my monogram obsession is almost to the point of overkill
12. I could live off of John's grammies potato salad
13. I prefer online shopping so that I don't have to wear pants and I can drink wine
14. I like boxed wine-judge me.
15. my love of naps is increasing
16. laundry is my favorite scent
17. I hate chipotle
18. I feel so lucky that I am about to join an amazing family
19. I could watch Bridesmaids and Frozen everyday
20. Clutter and mess gives me anxiety
21. I am totally that birthday girl
22. Eventually, I want to get two more dogs
23. I love my life.
24. I like 24 already.
It is quite difficult to comprehend that I have been alive for 24 years. Not because I feel "old" or am scared of birthdays but, more so because it just doesn't feel like it has been 24 years. I am so thankful for all that I have been able to experience in these years such as being a part of an amazing family, finding my best friend and soulmate, traveling, realizing my dream career, and just being able to live life.
23. you were a good year. 24. I feel like you will be even better.