Alright y'all, I'm going to share with you one of the easiest and tastiest sandwich recipes you will ever try!
What You Will Need
-1 package of King's Sweet Hawaiian Rolls
-sliced provolone cheese
-1 stick of butter
-1/2 cup yellow mustard
-1 1/2 TBS worchestire sauce
-1 tsp onion powder
-1 tsp poppy seeds
What You Will Do
1. preheat oven to 350* and grease and 8x8 pan
2. unwrap the hawaiian rolls. detach three in a row and set those aside.
3. with a bread knife, cut the rest of the sandwiches directly in half with our separating.
4. remove the tops in one motion from the bottoms.
5. start layering the slices of ham. (we had very thin ham so we did 4 layers)
6. Layer the cheese
7. mix the butter, mustard, worchestire sauce, onion powder, and poppy seeds together.
8. place the group of tops back onto the rest of the sandwiches and top with sauce.
9. bake at 350* for 10-15 minutes.
10. slice and enjoy
These are perfect for a football watch party because they are quick, easy, and so delicious!
What's your favorite game time snack?