Happy December Loves!
I can not believe that in just 24 short days it will be Christmas! Decor, treats, shopping and wrapping is in full effect around here! Since it is now a new month, I figured I would share with you what I was loving last month!
1. ColourPop Super Shock Shadows $5: ok well first, can we talk about the price?! Like what a steal for such gorgeous, creamy, pigmented shadows! I am completely obsessed with this brand in general but these shadows take the cake for me! I have now racked up 15 various colors!
2. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge $6: so I am going to be honest, I hate the beauty blender. I find it stiff, hard to clean and just not effective. I am in love with this sponge. It soaks up the water and really applies the product smoothly.
3. BareMinerals BareSkin Foundation $29: I totally bought this on a whim and I love it! The formula is great. It is medium-full coverage and it stays on for 10-12 hours.
1. Shea Moisture Black Soap Body Lotion $9.99: holy moisturizing! This is like a miracle worker for dry skin!
2. Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub in Tropical Mango $6.99: This stuff is pure gold. I use it 1-2 times a week and it makes my skin so soft! This has also been helping with my dry skin as it takes the gross stuff away!
1. Hask Hair Care Monoi Coconut Oil Line $3-5: again, this price like holy cow! Since using this brand, my hair has become so much stronger and healthier. The scent is great too.
2. Ouidad Double Detangler Comb $26: ok so it is a bit pricey for a comb but it is the only one I have found that doesn't just rip out strands of my hair. My hair gets so crazy kinky curly that it is so hard to get it to a manageable state. This comb helps that.
What were you loving this month?!
The Show Your Blog Love Group has another photo challenge: