What You Will Need
1 large sweet potatoe
coconut oil spray
1 bunch of spinach
1 leek sliced
1/2 onion diced
1 clove of garlic
1 cup shredded mozzarella
spring herbs (dill, parley, chives) to taste
1/4 cup goat cheese
1/4 cup parmesan cheese (topping)
salt and pepper to taste
What You Will Do
1. Peel sweet potatoes and slice thinly.
2. Lay potato slices out in pie dish in a crust-like fashion, spray with oil, and bake on 400 degrees fahrenheit for 15 minutes. (After crust has baked, reduce oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.)
3. Spray a saute pan with oil and saute sliced onion, leek, and crushed garlic clove until lightly browned, about 7 minutes. Stir in spinach and saute until wilted and tender, about 4 minutes.
4. Blend eggs and herbs in a medium bowl. Add mozzerella and goat cheese
5. Add spinach/garlic/leek/onion mix to the egg/herb/cheese mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste. Place the combined mixtures in the potato crust. Sprinkle with asiago cheese on top
6. In a 375 degree oven, bake until the quiche is firm and the cheese has browned, about 40 minutes.