Today we are talking cupcakes. They may not be good for your bikini bod but, they are delicious. This combo is one of my favorites to make because they are just so dang yummy and J loves them! These are super easy to make and require minimal skill!
Cookie Dough Stuffed Cupcakes
What You Will Need
-Vanilla Boxed Cake Mix
-1/4 cup Milk
-1/3 cup Butter
What You Will Do
1. pre heat oven to 350*
2. empty the cake mix into a mixing bowl
3. add the wet ingredients and mix well until there are no more lumps
4. with a teaspoon, add two spoonfuls of batter to each cupcake tin
5. break apart the cookie dough and drop a quarter sized ball in each tin
6. fill the tins the rest of the way (3/4 full)
7. bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes
top with vanilla or chocolate icing and enjoy!