Although 2017 is just off to a start, there have been several beauty products that I have been all over!
1. L'Oréal Infallible Total Cover Foundation $12.99 in Creme Cafe
2. Smashbox X-Rated Mascara $23.00 in Rich Black
3. Clean Cool Cotton Eau de Parfum $40.00
4. Nyx Cosmetics Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick $6.99 in French Maid
5. E.L.F. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter $4.00 in Pink Diamonds
1. I will be honest, I know the L'Oréal Infallible Pro-Matte and Pro-Glow foundations received rave reviews but I did not like them at all. I felt like there was little to no coverage and after 4 hours of wear it had dissipated. Ulta had a "buy one, get one" sale a few weeks ago and I decided to try my hand at the Total Cover foundation. Holy freaking crap you guys. Talk about full coverage. This stuff legitimately stays on for hours and stays looking freshly applied. I did a 16 hour test and at the end of the night, my face still looked flawless. This is hands down my newest holy grail.
2. I love a good mascara. Although I am usually fond of the drugstore brands, I received a sample sized X-Rated mascara and fell in love. The formula separates my lashes and adds the perfect amount of length.
3. I am so so picky when it comes to perfumes and scents. I love some of the Bath and Body Works sprays but they tend to not stay on for long. That is where the higher-end perfumes come in. I love a good clean scent. The Clean line is ideal for this!
4. Although this is not a new line, I have totally rekindled my love for the lingerie line. The French Maid color is my perfect nude as well.
5. Yas girl YAS! A pigmented highlight for only $4?! swoon. 'nuff said!
So far, these are my holy grails for 2017.
What are yours?